George is an international voice, speech and presentation skills coach. He has over ten years’ experience working in both the performance industry and corporate world.
George often coaches business executives who are ready to move up and on to the next level of their profession. Through his work he develops personal impact, confidence in public speaking and the skills necessary to be engaging and persuasive in any situation, from formal presentations and speeches to that impromptu elevator pitch.
He has an MA in Voice Studies from The Central School of Speech and Drama, London University and spent a year working in the voice department of the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Areas of expertise include:
- Structuring of presentations and use of visuals.
- Building confidence and impact to increase authority.
- Developing communication & active listening skills for use with colleagues, employees and clients.
- Voice Skills – clarity, tone, power, articulation, accent reduction.
- Persuasive speech techniques including use of rhetoric, building rapport, gesture, body language, pace & delivery.
- Video & film work – presenting and speaking on camera, sight reading and use of autocue.
George’s past clients include:
Birmingham City Council
Royal Shakespeare Company