The Leading Role
What your course covers
Being an effective and influential leader demands a range of skills far beyond technical knowledge or personality. It requires personal presence, outstanding communication skills and the ability to flex your leadership styles appropriately.
Our three-day leadership programme is unique. It goes beyond the pages of leadership theory and actually allows you to test, practise and build outstanding communication skills across the full spectrum of leadership characteristics. The training is experiential and grounded in theatre-based learning. Working with experienced tutors and role players, you will try out your skills in real time simulated conversations and receive individual feedback from some of the world’s leading performance coaches.
The course is for:
- Those who provide senior leadership for others
- Who typically have had at least 10-15 years in the work place
- Who may be leading teams / organisations through change or challenging times
You will learn:
- The importance of grounding and stillness to be able to hold your space
- How to set your stage to lead and how you are experienced by others when you step in the spotlight
- How to adopt four unique leadership modes, quickly and authentically
- How to master the vocal and physical characteristics that allow you to lead in different ways and build trust
- How you can effectively influence and move others with language, words and voice
- How to prepare for major leadership events
- How to manage your energy and resilience as a leader
The course comprises:
- Pre course call with the one of the tutors
- Three intensive, consecutive days held at RADA Studios in London
- An immersive teaching experience with 10 participants to two tutors. Two additional role players will join you to rehearse real situations
- Follow up coaching call and performance exercises to practise
- Opportunity to attend leadership masterclasses
- Optional one-to-one leadership performance coaching
Dates and Cost:
- The course costs £3,250 plus VAT
- The next course runs 22 - 24 May
For a full course outline click here.
For FAQs, click here.
Get in Touch
For more information on our courses submit an enquiry by clicking the button below or telephone the RADA in Business office on +44 (0)20 7908 4779