The Leading Role
Being an influential leader demands skills far beyond technical expertise. It requires physical and vocal presence, outstanding communication skills and the ability to flex leadership styles to meet challenges as they arise.
The Leading Role is an intensive, unique three-day course, designed for those with at least five years’ leadership experience.
The course goes beyond the pages of leadership theory and allows you to test, practise and build communication skills across the full spectrum of leadership characteristics, concentrating on four specific modes. It’s intensive and highly practical with role-play scenarios and simulated conversations that encourage you to find a leadership style that feels both authentic and credible, guided by world leading performance coaches.
The Leading Role promises to take you out of your comfort zone, bringing a creative and rigorous approach to bridge the gap between the leader you are and the leader you want to be.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of ten to two provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Your three-day RADA in Business course includes:
- Holding your space with gravitas
- Learning to adapt and flex, quickly and effectively, within four leadership modes: analytical, inspirational, compassionate and authoritative
- Mastering your voice and body language to instil trust
- Preparing for major leadership events
- Using language and tone of voice to influence
- Pre-course call with your tutor
- Check-in coaching session after day one
- Follow-up, 90 minute coaching session six weeks after your course
Opportunities to attend the RADA Leadership Network:
- Evening events
- Leadership Masterclasses
TRAINING FOR GROUPS/TEAMS
- In-house delivery for company teams of up to eight participants
BOOKING GUIDANCE FOR INDIVIDUALS
Step one - choose between the Foundation or Applied level:
- Foundation level (cost £3950 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
- Applied level (cost £5150 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants receive three, two-hour one-to-one coaching sessions with a tutor matched to support your specific learning style and future goals for the following year
Step two - ensure you can attend your follow-up, 90-minute coaching session
- Course on 9, 10 & 11 May, coaching session: 18 or 19 June 2018
- Course on 16, 17 & 18 October, coaching session: 26 or 27 November 2018
Get in Touch
For more information on our courses submit an enquiry by clicking the button below or telephone the RADA in Business office on +44 (0)20 7908 4779