Presentation Skills Evening Class
What your course covers
Presentation Skills Evening Classes help you to make excellent presentations conveying exactly what you want to your audience with authenticity and impact.
Over four weeks hone your presentation skills with focussed and practical coaching.
This course will:
- Teach you to deliver presentations with more impact, confidence and presence.
- Introduce you to new ways of preparing and structuring a presentation.
- Give you the opportunity to undertake an extended period of training outside of working hours.
- Allow you to receive feedback from other delegates in a stimulating and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Ensure that your skills continue to develop as you can test out the practical tools as you learn them week by week.
You will also have the option to be filmed at the start and end of the course so that you can see how much your presenting skills have developed and improved.
The course group size is limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure that each person receives individual attention.
For FAQs, click here.
Get in Touch
For more information on our courses submit an enquiry by clicking the button below or telephone the RADA in Business office on +44 (0)20 7908 4779
"Instead of just being told what is right and what is wrong, this was unexpectedly and beautifully self-actualising. I was able to build the answers myself and come out, not feeling lectured, but empowered and capable"
"Very useful and valuable - and doing it in the evenings gave me time to digest one evening and prepare for the next."