Seen and Heard - Presenting made Brilliant
What your course covers
Presentations at work are a reality for almost all of us but rarely are we properly taught how to maximise our impact when presenting. With our experience of training people to perform on the biggest stages we will help you to become a more powerful and confident presenter at work.
This intensive and entirely practical course takes the focus away from content and emphasises the importance of how you present. We will teach you how to build a confident and credible presence even in highly pressured environments; how to make a strong entrance and opening; and how to leave your audience with your message resonating in their minds.
Seen and Heard - Presenting made Brilliant can be taken with Telling Tales – Storytelling for Business on the following day as a discounted two-day course, to deepen your communication skills further still.
By the end of the day you will:
- Have developed a confident and credible physical presence
- Be more aware of how to use the breath to calm nerves
- Understand how to use the voice to interest, influence and inspire
- Be able to make a strong and commanding entrance
- Know how to open and close presentations convincingly
- Appreciate the importance of a robust presentation structure
- Learn how to connect with an audience
- Have delivered a short presentation and received individual feedback
The course is taught in a highly practical way and you will spend most of your time learning by doing. The atmosphere is supportive and safe and you will be encouraged to take risks and push yourself into areas that challenge your assumptions about yourself and your default positions.
For the full Seen and Heard outline click here.
For FAQs, click here.
Payment can be made by card, invoice or cheque through the booking link below.
If the course is full for the date you have selected, a JOIN WAITLIST button will appear. Thank you.
Get in Touch
For more information on our courses submit an enquiry by clicking the button below or telephone the RADA in Business office on +44 (0)20 7908 4779