Executive Presence for Women (senior executives)
What your course covers
Performing brilliantly at a senior level involves more than just technical expertise; it requires excellent communication skills, commanding presence and supreme confidence.
Our three-day Executive Presence course develops your skills to enable you to be truly effective in business, by learning to communicate with authority, authenticity and impact.
We have taken over a decade’s worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous, fully participative experience that will enable you to hold your space, find your voice and be heard – so that when you speak, others listen.
This practical course explores what type of communicator you are and what type of communicator you could become. Through structured learning, tutor coaching and peer feedback you will learn strategies to develop resilience and communicate with presence, effectiveness and credibility.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of eight to two provides a critically high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Your three-day RADA in Business course includes:
- Advanced skills to finesse your performance
- Analysing and exploring how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Building on your successes
- Building status, resilience, and gravitas
- Discovering how your dominant female archetype influences how you are perceived
- Discovering new strategies to influence others and change behaviours
- Exploring techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Fine-tuning your physical and vocal presence and skills
- Holding your space
- Impact and confidence
- Learning to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Unlocking the power of your voice so that when you speak, others listen
- Learning how to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Owning your space
- Refining your skills by role-playing real business scenarios
- Pre-course online assessment: setting personal objectives
- 30-minute coaching call before day three
- Weekly power up exercises to support your learning over 12 weeks (post day three)
Membership of the RADA Women's Network:
- Termly evening events
Training for groups/teams
- Become the Leading Lady Masterclass for larger groups
Tailored to participant level and perfect for conferences/events (from 90 minutes to two hours)
- In-house delivery for company teams of up to eight participants
Booking guidance for individuals
Step one - choose between the Foundation or Applied level:
- Foundation level (cost £2,800 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
- Applied level (cost £3,800 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants receive two, two-hour one-to-one coaching sessions to support the journey of learning. We also provide you with a third, complimentary one–to-one coaching session to work on and sustain your skills.
Step two - ensure you can attend your day three date:
- Course on 12 & 13 March, day three: 25 April 2018
- Course on 26 & 27 March, day three: 11 May 2018
- Course on 9 & 10 April, day three: 23 May 2018
- Course on 23 & 24 April, day three: 13 June 2018
- Course on 9 & 10 May, day three: 20 June 2018
- Course on 21 & 22 May, day three: 5 July 2018
- Course on 11 & 12 June, day three: 30 July 2018
- Course on 18 & 19 June, day three: 31 July 2018
- Course on 3 & 4 July, day three: 3 September 2018
- Course on 2 & 3 August, day three: 27 September 2018
Print course outlinehere.
If the course is full for the date you have selected, a JOIN WAITLIST button will appear.
Get in Touch
For more information on our courses submit an enquiry by clicking the button below or telephone the RADA in Business office on +44 (0)20 7908 4779
"During my career, I have attended many professional training sessions. The time I spent with RADA has been the most impactful to me as a professional, an executive and a woman. I will always cherish those memories."
Chief Audit Executive and Executive Director, Internal Audit Services at Liquor Control Board of Ontario