Executive Presence for Women (senior executives)
What your course covers
Performing brilliantly at a senior level involves more than just technical expertise; it requires excellent communication skills, commanding presence and supreme confidence.
RADA in Business’s exclusive, women-only programme develops your skills to enable you to be truly effective in business, by learning to communicate with authority, authenticity and impact.
We have taken over a decade’s worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous, fully participative experience which will enable you to hold your space, find your voice and be heard – so that when you speak, others listen.
This practical programme explores what type of communicator you are and the type of communicator you could become. Through structured learning, tutor coaching and peer feedback you will learn strategies to develop resilience and communicate with presence, effectiveness and credibility.
Taught in a practical, safe yet intensive environment, this transformative learning has a maximum participant/tutor ratio of 4:1, providing a critically high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Build your status, resilience, and gravitas
- Learn to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Explore techniques to manage your energy levels and deal with stress
- Discover new strategies for influencing others and changing behaviours
- Unlock the power of your voice so that when you speak people listen
- Analyse and explore how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Learn how to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Discover how your dominant female archetype influences how you are perceived in the business world
- Refine your skills by role playing real business scenarios
The full programme spans a three to four month period. You may sign up to specific modules during the programme or to the full offering. Each module builds upon the learning of the previous module.
- Three days interactive skills workshops (two consecutive days and a later, follow up day)
- Weekly power up exercises emailed out to you
- Three sets of two hour, one-to-one coaching sessions
- An invitation to join our exclusive RADA in Business executive network for women, which includes termly VIP events, tickets to world-class RADA theatre shows and other exclusive events
FOUNDATION (Cost £2,800 + VAT):
Pre-course online assessment: setting personal objectives
Day 1 & 2: Skills Workshop:
- Vocal and physical presence
- Owning your space
- Presence, impact and confidence
- The woman leader
- Application to real scenarios
Telephone coaching:30 minute coaching call
Day 3 Skills Workshop:
- Building on your successes
- Fine-tuning physical and vocal skills
- Holding your space
- Advanced skills to finesse your performance
Weekly power up exercises: insightful practical exercises supporting the learning sent out over the following 12 weeks.
PLUS an invitation to join RADA women’s executive network:
- Invitation to our termly Executive Presence evening event
- VIP experiences at RADA
APPLIED: (Cost £3,800 + VAT)
In addition to the above, 2x two-hour 1-1 personal performance skills coaching sessions – each session to support the journey of learning from mastering the skills, to applying the learning. Plus a third one–to-one coaching session to work on sustaining your skills and learning, free of charge.
Course dates 2017
- 4-5 October *Waiting list only. Call 02079084704
- 13 November
- 1-2 November*Waiting list only. Call 02079084704
- 29 November
- 15-16 November* Waiting list only. Call 02079084704
- 10 January
- 30 Nov-1 Dec* Waiting list only. Call 02079084704
- 11 January
Course dates 2018
- 8-9 January
- 23 February
- 1 & 2 February
- 14 March
- 12 & 13 February
- 28 March
- 21 & 22 February
- 11 April
For the full course outline click here.
Payment can be made by card, invoice or cheque through the booking link below.
If the course is full for the date you have selected, a JOIN WAITLIST button will appear. Thank you.
Get in Touch
For more information on our courses submit an enquiry by clicking the button below or telephone the RADA in Business office on +44 (0)20 7908 4779
"Instead of just being told what is right and what is wrong, this was unexpectedly and beautifully self-actualising. I was able to build the answers myself and come out, not feeling lectured, but empowered and capable"
"Very useful and valuable - and doing it in the evenings gave me time to digest one evening and prepare for the next."